Art Angels Exhibit
Art Angels Exhibit
Do YOU want to have a creative outlet and help other people?
Do you want to be challenged and have a chance to prove your skills in a competition?
Well if you do, join the Art Angels Exhibit! Where you compete with other amazing artists to be SMACV Artist of the Year.
We aim to motivate all artists, students and parents by spreading a message of hope during these trying times. So if you are an artist that's willing to be challenged, register now! Your participation will not go to waste because all funds gained in this competition will be used on an outreach.
So, aspiring artist, what else are you waiting for? Become your district's representative and register now!
Date and Time: February 5, 2021- 10:40 am-11:00 am
- The contest is open to all Marian Angels from Preschool to Senior High School.
- Each grade level must haveat least one (1) or more representative.
- There will be an online registration for every participant.
- Participants must pay a registration fee of 50 pesos.
Artwork Specifications and Submission Details
- Participants are tasked to create an artwork with a theme of “Symbol of Hope”. They must submit only one (1) entry.
- Artworks must be created in physical media (no digital paintings). Acceptable media would include: oil, watercolor, pastel, acrylic. Experimental, 3D and mixed techniques are also acceptable. Any size is acceptable
- Participant’s entry must be their own original concept.
- Entries must be submitted in a .jpeg or .png format.
- Picture of artworks must not contain watermark or any text. Photo manipulation is not allowed.
- The committee may color correct the image in order to enhance the overall presentation.
- Representatives must submit their entry to Miss Ma Fe Icayan through firstname.lastname@example.org
- File name of the entry must be in the format “SURNAME, FIRST NAME MIDDLE INTIAL-GRADE LEVEL-NAME OF THE ARTWORK”
- Submission begins at 8:00 am on February 1, 2021 and ends at 4:00 pm on February 4, 2021
- Entries submitted beyond the deadline shall not be accepted.
Photo Posting/Judging Process
- Entry of each participant will be posted on SMACV Facebook page on February 5, 2021.
- Artwork with the highest number of heart reactions before the judging and awarding ceremony (February 6, 2021, 12:00 nn) shall be awarded and will have an advantage on winning the contest.
- The judges will have a 50% share on the overall score of each participant while the other 50% will be from the amount of reactions from the representatives’ photo entry.
- The judges will consist of three (3) teachers.
Criteria for judging are as follows:
Interpretation and the clarity of the theme to the viewer 20%
Creativity and originality of the depicted theme 30%
Selection and application of materials 25%
Professional quality (neatness and craft) 25%
Total: 100% x 50% = Individual Judge Score
Number of Reactions (50%) + Individual Judge Score= Total Score
- Top three participants will be chosen each from Preschool, Grade School and High School in this contest.
REGISTER NOW AT